David Carradine Hangman David Carradine Hangman

What is wrong with you?

It was TODAY. It's not funny, fun. Even if it was a random person, not a great actor like David. You should be ashamed. :(

Moonlander Moonlander

Broken?

Not only could I not read the instructions, not my fault, of course, but if it was a RocketMan remake, I couldn't land on the fuel pad! Wtf?! Fix it! :D

mk565 responds:

wat you have to do is when your are about to land press the up arrow to land slowly because if you dont it will crash

Rocky Rider Rocky Rider

Hmm

A neat idea, cool graphics, horrible music, and physics were perfect. Good Job.

Attack of the Bingo Wings Attack of the Bingo Wings

Neat

Good concept. Love the 8-bit style, and the creativity enough to give it a high score. I wasn't completely engaged in it. Still, cool idea.

tafty responds:

Sorry it wasn't that engaging but thanks for the good score :-)

I'd forgotten how difficult it can be to draw stuff with just a 16 colour palette and 2x2 pixels. The sound effects were easy enough to create though using SFXR.

Barack O'Break Barack O'Break

Boring

Repetitive, needed more sound/music, and I felt that the hit lanes were off, things were hitting me when they shouldn't of. Neat concept though, evolve it.

Red Moon Red Moon

Needs something...

It's time wasting...in a good way. It just needs something to boost it to more importance.
The art is neat, and I love the music selection. Maybe this would've been better as a film.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy